Colorscience Sunforgettable Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF50
|10 weekly payments|
We highly recommend this product for everyone as it’s so easy to re-apply your sunscreen on the go, and over your makeup. A must have for our NZ sun.
Powered by EnviroScreen Technology, this all-powerful, all-mineral skin shield provides complete protection in one convenient, on-the-go application, either alone or over makeup.
- 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formula
- Convenient, easy-to-apply, portable brush
- Antimicrobial bristles help protect the brush and maintain freshness
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA++++
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Apply alone or over makeup
- Non drying formula
How to use:
- OPEN: Remove brush cap, pull back the sleeve, and remove and discard the rubber band. Put cap back on.
- ACTIVATE: With the cap still on, hold the brush with cap facing down and tap 3-5 times on a hard surface. Put some power behind those taps! Then remove the cap and run your finger through the bristles to ensure powder is flowing. Repeat tapping if needed, until you see a small puff of powder in the air when running your finger through the bristles. This puff of powder is only ever so slight.
- APPLY: Using small circular motions, sweep directly onto dry bare skin, moisturised skin, or over makeup. Apply generously across your face for at least 60 seconds while making multiple passes. Don’t forget about your ears, neck and other areas! Reload more powder into bristles by giving the brush a good shake with bristles facing downwards, or recap, tap, and flick as necessary during application. If applying directly over a moisturiser, primer or liquid foundation, ensure products have fully set before applying Sunforgettable®. Reapply at least every two hours for continued protection.
Choosing your shade:
Available in Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep. Choose a shade closest to your skin tone, however keep in mind this doesn’t give coverage, and is not classed as a makeup product so is very sheer to invisible on the skin. If you need help in choosing a shade please email us a photo of your skin firstname.lastname@example.org
The only powder sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for Active use.
Titanium Dioxide 22.5%; Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).