Skin Accumax (Problematic Skin) Starter Pack 120 tablets
Skin Accumax™ is a patented skincare supplement, containing vitamins A, C, E and plant nutrients. It works from the inside to support healthy skin*.
- Vitamin A – Maintains normal skin and vision. Also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and plays a role in the process of cell specialization.
- Vitamin C -Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Maintains the normal function of the immune and nervous systems. Also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin E – Protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Works from the inside and nourishes all layers of the skin.
- Feeds every cell in the body so can help support all areas of skin, such as the face, chest, back and shoulders.
- Doesn’t contain harsh chemicals.
- Helps to support skin health*.
- *Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Take one or two capsules twice a day with meals or as your health professional advises. To get the full benefit of this product, we recommend starting with two Skin AccumaxTM twice a day for at least 14 weeks. However some people choose to take this dosage for several months for best results. After this time you may wish to reduce to one capsule twice a day.
FREE FROM: Yeast, Artificial flavourings, Gluten
SUITABLE FOR: Vegetarians and vegans
Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. In the very unlikely event of an adverse reaction to Skin Accumax™ we recommend that you stop taking the product. If problems persist please consult your medical practitioner. Keep out of sight and reach of children. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
The Experts at Advanced Nutrition Programme™ are proud to advise that Skin Accumax™ has been updated with a clean label capsule which is still made from plant fibre and appears slightly translucent. As a clean label product, some of our natural ingredients in Skin Accumax™ may vary In colour between batches. Our capsules are filled by weight and not volume so ingredients in the capsule may settle during transit. Please note that there has been no change in active ingredients in the formula of Skin Accumax™ only updates in our clean label credentials.
Two capsules provide:
Vitamin A: 400μg
Vitamin E: 9.8mg
Vitamin C: 20mg
Diindolylmethane (from BioResponse DIM)*: 37.5mg
Phosphatidyl choline: 9mg
INGREDIENTS: Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent: tricalcium phosphate and cellulose, anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, silica), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: titanium dioxide.*BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.