Fairy Dust™ Self Tan Drying Powder
Introducing Fairy Dust™ Our magical new tanning product that helps to dry your tan in seconds while giving you a streak-free shimmery glow!
- Prevents streaky tan lines and stickiness
- Talc free, natural, no harmful chemicals or fragrance
- Dries your tan in seconds (no more awkwardly standing naked in front of the fan)
- Baobab oil, organic green tea extract, and coffee oil to nourish and hydrate your skin while tan develops
- Infused with shimmering mica to make you glow like the fairy queen you are
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free (no fairies were harmed in the development of Fairy Dust)
To use: Using supplied puff or the Tanuki™ dusting brush, gently pat or dust onto skin after self-tan has been applied. For an extra matte finish Fairy dust can be layered until desired effect is achieved.
Ingredients: Zea Mays Starch, Tapioca starch, Aqua, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Brown Iron oxide, Certified organic coffee Arabica Seed oil,Baobab oil, Green tea leaf Extract.
Frequently ask questions:
Q. Can I use Fairy dust with all types of tans?
A. Yes! Fairy can be used with all types of self tans.
Q. Can I use Fairy dust even when not tanning?
A. Yes! Fairy dust is so versatile it can be used for setting body make up, on its own to add an extra glow to your skin or even to reduce friction or to absorb any other moistures (such as boob sweat- Blah!).
Q. Will this product negatively affect the development of my tan?
A. No not at all! Fairy dust will gently sit on top of your tan creating a protective barrier while you marinate and will actually help your tan to develop more flawlessly and prevent streaks and smudging!
Q. Is Fairy dust ok to use on sensitive skin?
A. Fairy dust is a natural product free of harsh chemicals and fragrance and was specifically developed with sensitive skin in mind (because we ourselves have sensitive skin). That being said we encourage you to look for any known allergens, patch test before using and talk to your doctor if you have any existing medical conditions.