Aspect Dr – Active C Serum
Active C is a powerful antioxidant and peptide serum, formulated with Vitamin C and a peptide complex to help firm the surface of the skin and promote elasticity for a firmer, brighter complexion.
- Brightens and illuminates complexion
- Address age management
- Works to combat discolouration, dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Helps to smooth the visible appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
- Ageing skin
- Pigmentation + sun damage
- Dull, lacklustre skin
- Strengthening capillaries
HOW TO USE:
Dispense 1 pump and gently smooth onto the face and neck. May be cocktailed with other Aspect Dr serums, however if you’re using a Retinol at night time, only use your Active C in the morning. A tightening sensation may be felt shortly after application.
*Always use a maximum SPF while using this product.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate | An oil soluble form of Vitamin C that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin from free radical damage which can contribute to the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines & wrinkles, pigmentation and loss of firmness.
• Tocopheryl Acetate | Works in harmony with Vitamin C to provide potent antioxidant protection to fight the visible signs of ageing.
• Panthenol | A form of Vitamin B5 that assists with maximising hydration levels for plump, bouncy skin.
• Peptide Complex | Combines SYN®-COLL, SYN®-AKE and Pepha-Tight® to promote elasticity and a more youthful appearance.
• Canadian Willowherb™ Extract | A botanical antioxidant that soothes and comforts the skin, whilst fighting free radical damage to combat the visible signs of ageing.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic superfood complex of Australian botanicals with powerful antioxidant properties.
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens