Thank you so much for all of your loyal support while we have been closed. We’re excited to be back now at level 2, and doing what we do best!
Here at Loft Skin + Beauty our clients, and our staff’s health and safety is top priority. As we move into level 2 we have implemented some new salon guidelines.
If you have an appointment with us please read and adhere to the following before attending your appointment:
1. Please arrive on time to your appointment, and no earlier to avoid clients gathering in our reception area. If you see a client in reception, please wait outside the door until this client has left.
2. All clients must sanitize their hands on arrival to the salon. There is hand sanitizer at reception.
3. We ask that you please come alone to your appointment.
4. If you are unwell, awaiting results for Covid-19, have been in close contact with anyone from overseas, or have had a cough or fever in the last two weeks prior to your appointment you cannot attend the salon. If we feel you seem unwell upon arrival, we have the right to refuse your treatment until a later date.
Please know providing false information puts our staff and other clients at risk and could potentially result in another temporary closure of the salon.
For more information on our level 2 guidelines and practices please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What we’ve implemented in the salon
- There will be a limited number of appointments available each day. We have changed the scheduling process to allow additional time between clients and appointments so our therapists can ensure each room is thoroughly sterilized, and all shared surfaces are cleaned.
- All bedding is covered with plastic sheets, and when clients are in the bed there is a full change over of bedding which is professionally laundered daily.
- All shared surfaces are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. This includes door handles, bathroom fixtures, our front counter and Eftpos terminal.
- We have hand sanitiser available for both staff and clients as you enter and leave the salon.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves with each treatment. Please feel free to bring and wear your own mask if you would like.
- We have waived our cancellation policy at this time, and ask you to reschedule your appointment if you are unwell, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms or those who have travelled in the past two weeks.
- Asking all staff and clients that are unwell in any ways to remain at home.
Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness will help Loft Skin + Beauty play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.